[Book Tag] Would You Rather..

4 Jul 2015


Woot woot! We've been tagged by one of our lovely book buddy 
and fellow blogger, Flo @ Coffee Addicts Books Blog! Thanks babe! ♥
It comprises of a few 'Would You Rather' questions about our reading preferences, 
so we put together a post with both of our answers!

★ The Questions ★


Would you rather only read trilogies or only read standalones?
Definitely standalones, I love starting a story and being able to get a proper resolution by the end of it. Trilogies are okay by me but it's usually the uncertainties of waiting time that scares me.

Would you rather only read male or female authors?
I hardly read any male authors except John Green who is my ABSOLUTE FAV. So I'll probably have to go with female authors as they tend to dominate the romance genre and do it well.

Would you rather shop at Barnes and Noble or Amazon?
Amazon FTW! Also because Barnes & Noble is non-existent where I live, trust me it's depressing.

Would you rather books were made into TV shows or movies?
I'd say movies. Choosing TV shows is like asking me to choose between a standalone and trilogy/series; it could either break or make the series depending how well the series is being produced. I rather have a well-produced movie over a mediocre multi-episodes series ;)

Would you rather read only 5 pages per day or 5 books per week?
I wish I could 7 books per week (a girl can dream lol!). But definitely 5 books per week. I can't imagine 5 pages per day, my body will go through withdrawals faster than you can say diarrhoea.

Would you rather be a professional author or reviewer?
Professional reviewer. I tend to be more analytical (this is why Allison calls me the anal Asian) and I'm not creative enough with words to write anything more than a few chapters.

Would you rather be a librarian or a bookseller?
Librarian. Because there's a good chance I might meet an adorkable book nerd while at it. Because who doesn't?! :D

Would you rather read only your favorite genre, or every other genre but your favorite?
Wait..is this some sort of a trick question? o.O As much as I'd rather read ONLY my favorite genre, I don't think I can survive without mixing up genres.

Would you rather only read e-books or physical books?
I'm a self-proclaimed paperback whore but I'd have to say e-books here! It's just more convenient and I could read anywhere, anytime and I would die without the highlighting function for my favorite quotes!



Would you rather only read trilogies or only read standalones?
ALWAYS prefer standalones if possible mainly because I'm impatient and like my book to go full circle with a resolution. I'm also old and forget plot within weeks of finishing &/or lose connection to the story/characters.

Would you rather only read male or female authors?
If I had to pick authors exclusively by gender, I'd pick female I guess. Though some of my favorite books were written by men. There's just more female authors out there for the genre I read.

Would you rather shop at Barnes and Noble or Amazon?
Amazon all the way. Kindle owner.

Would you rather books were made into TV shows or movies?
If I had to choose: I prefer books made into movies though rarely do I read a book or series and find the movie hold a candle to it. Books are always better than the screen. Imagination is a wonderful thing and actors never quite measure up to the characters in my head.

Would you rather read only 5 pages per day or 5 books per week?
This bring my busiest time of year, five pages per day is much more doable than five books per week.

Would you rather be a professional author or reviewer?
Professional reviewer for sure as even some reviews take so much time to compose- a book would be impossible.

Would you rather be a librarian or a bookseller?
Librarian. I could rec books without it appearing for profit but more due to pleasure and honesty

Would you rather read only your favorite genre, or every other genre but your favorite?
I'd definitely rather read only my genre versus everything BUT. I just read my first non fiction, however, and plan to read one a month or two.

Would you rather only read e-books or physical books?
Ebooks. I'm spoiled by picking my favorite font, text size (old lady eyes) and light up display.... and I love the feature with the time left in book.


Who we're tagging?


No comments:

Post a Comment