Book Review - Awaken (Spiral of Bliss #3) by Nina Lane

16 Sept 2014

5 BLISSFUL STARS! ★★★★★


 


"And the most valuable lesson I’ve learned will forever live in my heart, right beside my husband. Love the one who proves to you that happily ever after is only the beginning.” 

I swooned, I cried, I laughed and then I cried more. But above all, I fell in love with Dean & Liv's story over and over again throughout the entire series.

I have no more other words to utter than I've already said in my previous reviews. The title of the series speaks for itself; it was truly a Spiral of Bliss.

Thank you Nina Lane for gifting us one of the most remarkable, unforgettable love story. For allowing us to experience Dean & Liv's story as it finally comes back to a full circle. For showing us the perfectly imperfect love.

*******
“My white knight. My beautiful, strong, brave husband who loves me more than I ever knew it was possible to be loved.

This man would give me the stars, the moon, the sun. He has slain monsters for me and alongside me. He’s battled through dark, tangled woods with me because he has never once wavered in his belief that we are meant to be forever. He would do anything for me. For us.

He’s a rare gift, my husband, perfect and flawed and completely, unreservedly mine.”
*******

PS: Sorry this isn't my usual wordy review. Perhaps one day when I revisit this book again, I'll rewrite it :) But as of now, I'd like to curl up in a ball and deal with the bittersweet feeling of this series ending ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment